Hello Foodie Fanatics!
If you’re the one bringing dessert to a party and need a last minute dessert, then I have a simple no-bake recipe for you!
You will need:
• 1 box of Vanilla Pudding mix
• 1 package of cream cheese
• 1 container of Cool Whip
• 1 box of Graham cracker crumbs
• A package of plastic cups
1. Mix pudding mix with 2 1/2 cups of milk.
2. Blend Pudding mixture with cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
3. Fold in half the container of cool whip.
4. Fill plastic cups with mixture about 1/4 of the way.
5. Top with a layer of graham cracker crumbs.
6. Place slices of strawberries and blueberries on top.
Place in refrigerator for the cup to set. Top with the remainder of the cool whip and indulge! 🍓
This dessert looks so decadent and sure to be a hit at any party. Your guests will think you spent hours making them!