Honey is perfect for tea, but have you ever thought of using it for your face? The use of honey on the skin has major benefits.
Many skin care products can be too harsh for our skin. It is nice to know that items in our own kitchen can be used in the bathroom as part of our beauty regimen. One of the things I love is that it acts as an anti inflammatory agent to help cure acne. It also helps to make pores smaller and tighten the skin. After using the honey mask, I noticed my skin was so soft and my blemishes weren’t as red. Whether you want to get rid of your acne, tighten your skin, or just have a softer complexion, a honey mask will benefit everyone.
You will need:
– 1 tbsp of honey (Yes, that’s all you’ll need!)
1. Thoroughly cleanse your skin.
2. After cleansing your skin, apply about 1 tbsp of honey to your fingertips and work into your face.
3. Leave on for 15-30 minutes.
4. Rinse off with warm water and apply a warm wash cloth to your face until is gets cold. The steam from the wash cloth feels relaxing and refreshing.
5. Pat dry and apply your favorite moisturizer!
For best results, repeat 2-3 times a week.
The honey mask is new to me, but I am going to try it out for a month and see what a difference it makes. Does anyone use honey masks or has anyone tried it? What were your results?