Caramel is one of the yummiest toppings ever created (in my opinon)! Caramel apples are a fall staple, but can get pretty messy. I love this apple pastry because you get the caramel apple flavor without the mess and they’re so simple to make. I made these last night and we ate them up! The look is also very pretty. This pastry is so delicious and sure to make everyone fall in love! 🍎🍏
You will need:
1 package of crescent rolls
Cinnamon & sugar
- Slice the 2 apples.
- Unroll the crescent rolls, slice in half, and place apple slices on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzle caramel across the top while pastry is still hot.
- Enjoy the caramel-y apple goodness! 😊
Makes 16 pastries.
It’s really that simple! You can also add pecans or chocolate chips to make it a little more decadent. What fall treats do you love? If you make them, tag me on Instagram using #glamfitfoodie 😊
xo, Jessi 💋