If you woke up today and realized that Christmas is less than a month away & you haven’t even started shopping yet, I’m right there with ya! (Im going to start right after this post!) Gift giving is one of my favorite things to do. I love seeing the people I love so happy and excited!
If you have a lot of women in your family like I do, then you know there’s always someone who is impossible to shop for. I’ve narrowed down some gift ideas that are all under $50. Perfect if you’re on a budget and there’s a little something for everyone!
Just click the blue link to be directed right to the items!
1. Lorac Pro Palette: ($44) This palette has been on my wish list for such a long time! The colors are so creamy and pigmented! Perfect for the make-up lovers in your life!
2. Toms Slippers: ($48.95) These would be a great gift for any woman in your life! Grandma, mom, sister, cousin, friend.. so universal! They come in so many different colors, too! These faux fur slippers will keep those toes nice and cozy during the cold nights!
3. Happy Plugs Headphones: ($34.99) We all know someone who is always losing their headphones (maybe it’s you..🙈) These would make a great gift and the marble and gold adds such a feminine touch!
4. Becca Glow on the go: ($20) Who doesn’t want to shine and glow when they walk into a room? This travel size set is perfect to throw into a bag and touch up through out the day.
6. Sigma 4 pc Brush Set ($45) These brushes are so soft and great for blending, defining and lining those eyes!
7.Cluster Ice Necklace: ($32.99 + 15% off with code Jessi15) This matches with so much and can be dressed up or down. A little boho piece anyone would love to have!
8. Pom Pom Beanie: ($26) The cutest chunky cable knit beanie with the sweetest Pom Pom. It comes in so many color options!
9. Iluminage Mask ($35) This mask would be nice and relaxing. Wear it to bed whenever you need a refresher or put on some music, lay back and enjoy!
I hope you’ve gained a few more ideas for the women in your life. Gifts don’t have to be expensive, its the thought that counts. 🎄
xo, Jessi 💋