Wrapping paper (Target) | Stocking is from last year, but I’ve linked cute styles here + here. Similar rug here.
Christmas will be here in 14 short days and I can hardly believe it! I hope you all are enjoying your holiday festivities. I lost a couple days of blogmas due to not feeling well still, but I’m back for blogmas day 11 with a Christmas tag! 🎄🎅🏼 If you’re reading this I challenge you to do the tag,too!
1. What is your favorite Christmas Film?
I have so many, but if I had to chose just one I would say National Lampoons Christmas Vacation! 🎄
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I’ve been a Florida girl all of my life, but my family lived in Alaska for 4 years when I was younger. So yes, I’ve definitely have a had many white Christmas’.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
We usually spend Christmas Eve with my fiancés family and Christmas Day with my family.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey and Last Christmas by wham and My only wish by Britney Spears are my favorites, but you can find me singing my heart out to Christmas songs all December long!
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Growing up we always did, but now that I’m older Mike and I keep the tradition alive with each other.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course the greatest reindeer of all, Rudolph!
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Definitely all of the baking! I’ll be sharing my wedding Christmas cookies and peanut butter kiss cookies later this week!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It’s fake! I don’t like all of the pine needles. We do have Christmas tree scented candles to add the scent of a real tree to our house!
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Definitely all of the cookies and hot cocoa! I absolutely love mint, so candy canes are a must! Also, my moms fudge is to die for!
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Of course when I was younger I loved to receive them, but now that I’m older i love wrapping gifts and seeing the smile on my loved ones faces!
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Hmm, I love and cherish everything that I receive from others so this is a tough one.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I’ve always wanted to visit Central Park and go ice skating with the snowfall. Just experience the whole Christmas feel would be perfect!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
A pro for sure! I love wrapping and making gift tags for everyone’s gifts! It’s so fun and gets me in the spirit!
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
Every year is so memorable, but my youngest nephew was born on December 14th (3 years ago this Wednesday. I can’t believe it!) and it was so fun having a fresh, new baby in the house to celebrate Christmas with!
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I don’t really remember. I think kids at school were saying it was your parents who put the presents under the tree so I asked my mom and she said shes santas helper. I guess from then on it became more clear.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I usually set year goals and when I want to achieve them. So far 2016 has been exactly as planned! May- graduated with my bachelors September- get a career in media ( it actually happened in August 🤗) can’t wait for 2017!
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Just being around my family and spending quality time together keeping old traditions alive and making new memories is the best part! 🎄❤️
If you do the Christmas tag, make sure to let me know below so I can read your answers!
xo, Jessi 💋
Instagram | Glamjessxo