Blogmas day 12! Christmas is near and if you need some stocking stuffer ideas, I have you covered! Some can even double as small gift ideas. Everything is under $25 + there’s a little something for everyone! 🎄
1. Invisi Bobbles| If you wear your hair up a lot, these are perfect! No more lumpy hair!
2. Mario Badescu Rose water + Glycolic Foaming Cleanser + Oily Skin mask + Drying Mask | All of these skin care products I use daily and they are like magic in a bottle! A must have for anyone’s stocking.
3. Tarte Undereye Rescue | Place these in the refrigerator and use them as needed for a refresher. You’ll have your own mini spa at home.
5. Travel size products | I love these because they’re perfect if someone wants to try out a product, but doesn’t want to commit to spending the money on a full size just yet.
7. Urban Decay Lipstick | The consistency is so smooth and creamy + it comes in so many shades!
8. OPI Nail Polish | Growing up, one of my favorite stocking stuffers was nail polish! Inexpensive and everyone loves it!
10. Bath & Body Lotion | My mom has always put lotion and body spray in our stockings. It was one thing I would look forward to each year!
12. Butter Slipper Socks| I love getting cozy socks in my stocking. These are so soft and buttery you won’t want to take the off!
14. Car air freshner | A gift that I love getting & giving! With the wide variety of scents yankee candle has, there’s something for everyone!
15. Candy | you can’t go wrong with any type of candy. Chocolate and minty for me! 🎅🏼
What stocking stuffers do you love receiving or giving?
xo, Jessi 💋
Instagram | Glamjessxo