During the Fall months, I trade my pinky nudes to warmer hues. As I’m sure most you do.
You’d be surprised to know that many of my daily products are drugstore with the exception of my foundation and bronzer! I have yet to find a dupe that compares! If you know of one, let me know!
Most of these are products that I’ve used for years and am still in love with! Note #1 & #5 are not drugstore, but they’re my favorite!
1. Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation I bought it as a tester for my wedding day and I’ve been obsessed ever since! It is full coverage and SO good!
2. Age Rewind Concealer This Concealer is so creamy & does not look cake-y or feel heavy.
3. Fit Me Setting Powder This Setting powder Ive used for a while. I’ve used others, but I always come back to this one!
4. ELF eye primer My holy grail! I have yet to find a high end eye shadow primer that compares! It’s the best and only $2! I’ve been using it way back when it was just $1! Best $2 you’ll ever spend!
5. Too Faced Bronzer I have been using this for about 3 years now and I love it! It gives the perfect amount of bronze and it’s matte! Last all day, smells like chocolate… it’s amazing!
6. Milani Blush if you want a dupe for the Laura Gellar Blush, this is it!! All of these blushes have the perfect amount of bronze, color and highlight all in one! You need this and they’re less than $10!
7. Loreal Infallible Mascara Oh my gosh you guys! This is my holy grail Mascara!! It never leaves black under the eyes and lasts all day! Nothing compares to this Mascara for me! You need to add this to your make up collection!
8. Revlon colorstay gel liner I love this eyeliner in the brown shade. It glides on and doesn’t smudge.
9.Loreal eyeshadow quads I love the browns and neutral colors. They’re perfect for Fall months! The colors are so pigmented and last all day!
10. ColorGirl Lipstick When I was looking for the perfect lipstick for my wedding that doesn’t rub off for the first kiss, this was it! I still wear it everyday, but I switched to a darker nude shade for Fall. Definitely a favorite!
Thanks for stopping by!