Outfit Details Below
(Sweaters 40% off right now at Nordstrom & Boots on sale at Macy’s! Everything is all under $50!) Now that the weather is starting to cool down for us in Florida, it has me in the Fall spirit. I have been obsessing over sweaters and boots. There’s so many different choices it’s hard to decide! (Who’s with me!?) The sweaters and boots I have been loving are listed below.
1. Tie sleeve sweater: This comes in 2 colors and the bows on the sleeves are too cute!
2. Side tie sweater: This comes in 3 colors and the side ties are so on trend.
3. Tie front pullover : I’m in love with this top! The tie in the front adds a little more character to the sweater and it’s so cozy.
4.Rib knit cardigan: This comes in 2 colors and the length is perfect.
5. Dress Boots : I’ve been wanting a pair of boots this color! They pair well with dresses and jeans.
6.OTK boots: OTK(over the knee) boots are everywhere this season. These are inexpensive, but look designer!
7. Block heel Booties: When I saw these I immediately added them to my cart! They are the perfect shade and height!
8.Oleesia Booties: If you’re looking for a short casual bootie, this is it! They are so cute and will pair with so much!
9.Velvet Booties: Velvet is everywhere right now and I am loving it! These wine colored Booties are to die for! They also come in blue velvet!
Happy shopping & thanks for reading!