The holiday season is here and i couldn’t be more excited! I️ love the happy spirits and time well spent with loved ones. Our tree is up and Thanksgiving is in a few short days. It will be chilly in Florida, too! I️ cannot wait for my moms mashed potatoes and stuffing! My mauve dress and faux fur vest are a perfect outfit idea for Thanksgiving dinner with family. (All outfit details are linked above.)
One of my favorite traditions on Thanksgiving is asking everyone what they’re thankful for. I decided to start early and share with you all what i am truly thankful for.
1. Mike| I am forever thankful that i get to share this life with my best friend and love of my life. He stands along side all of my dreams and helps me accomplish them. I thank my lucky stars each and every day! A better partner couldn’t have been placed into my life. I love you so much! & I can’t forget our fur beebs Henry & Oliver!
2. Family| Family is everything. Nobody will love you or get you the way they do. My mom, sisters and brother are right behind my husband when it comes to support. We are always there for each other and our bond is so special. I have been and always will be thankful for them!
3. Friends| I am thankful for the friends who have come into my life and never left. We all may get busy because of life, but i know we will always pick up right where we left off.
4. Health| my health hasn’t always been the best, and i recently got some not so good news, but i am taking care of it. I am thankful to have had things that have been able to be cured/treated.
5. Work| I am thankful to have a job that helps Me️ provide with my husband. I worked hard to get where i am and i am thankful each and every day!
6. My blog + all of you|Blogging has been a big part of my life the past year. I wouldn’t be where i am without all of the support of you guys! I️ have made tons of virtual friends and have had so much fun with it. Thank you for reading. I’m so thankful for you all!
What are you all thankful for?